Sharon M. Eder, DDS
- Bachelor of Science degree, with honors – Cornell University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – NYU College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency – Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Residency in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics – Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Dr. Eder is committed to continuing education an all aspects of orthodontics. She completed the Charles W. Tweed Orthodontics Course in Tucson, Arizona, Rocky Mountain Orthodontics, and Ormco TAD/ Vector TAS training.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Association
- Northern Westchester Dental Study Group
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
Dr. Eder has been practicing in Westchester since 2004 and in Mt. Kisco with Dr. Fine’s office since 2005. She is an Invisalign® Certified Provider and was awarded the Horace G. Wells Award for Anesthesiology and Oral Surgery by the Oral and Maxillofacial Department at NYU College of Dentistry in 2000.
Outside the Office
Dr. Eder is a native of Suffern, NY, in Rockland County and has lived in Pleasantville, NY, since 2005. She and her husband, David, have two daughters, Dani and Devyn. When she’s not in the office, Dr. Eder enjoys taking care of her family, exercising, traveling, and reading. She is also involved in the Rosenthal Jewish Community Center, Byram Hills Preschool Association, United Jewish Appeal, and Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, Westchester County Medical Center.