Howard A. Fine, DMD
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, cum laude – Harvard University School of Dental Medicine, 1985
- Certificate in Orthodontics – Harvard University, 1987
- Master of Medical Science – Harvard University, 1987
- American Association of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Ninth District Dental Association
- Northern Westchester Dental Study Group, President Past
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
Dr. Fine has been practicing in Mount Kisco and Katonah, NY, since 1987 and has specialized in the use of lingual (behind the teeth) orthodontics. He is an Invisalign® Certified Premier Preferred Provider and was the designer of the Fine-Adjust lip bumper. In 1992, Dr. Fine was awarded Diplomate status by the American Board of Orthodontics.
Dr. Fine has been published in the American Journal of Orthodontics, the Journal of Clinical Orthodontics, and is on the Editorial Review Board of Orthodontic Products Magazine. He has lectured nationally and internationally on orthodontics and has been a regular lecturer at the annual American Association of Orthodontists meeting, in the staff development program. He has also been an assistant director and Assistant Clinical Professor of orthodontics at Montefiore Medical Center Department of Orthodontics, Bronx, NY.
Dr. Fine was recently recognized as one of the Top Orthodontists in Westchester by Westchester Magazine.
Outside the Office
Dr. Fine is a native of Montreal, Quebec, and has lived in Northern Westchester since 1987. His family members include his wife, Shari, and two children, Jordan and Carolyn. When he’s not in the office, you can find Dr. Fine taking photographs, playing blues guitar, hiking, and skiing.